THE DAUGHTERS OF CHARITY SERVICES (DC Services)
DC Services is a family of charites united by a shared set of Vincentian values. The group was founded in 2012 by the British Province of the Daughters of Charity of St Vincent de Paul (DCSVP) to ensure our Vincentian values and ethos continues to live in practice, and that the voices of those in poverty are heard. Each charity within the DC Services family was created by DCSVP, but they now operate as independent companies.
The following charities make up the DC Services family:
- OUT THERE – which supports the families of prisoners
- ST JOSEPH’S SERVICES – which provides supported living for people with learning disabilities
- ST VINCENT’S FAMILY PROJECT – an inner city family centre
- VINCENTIAN CARE PLUS – which provides domiciliary care for vulnerable adults
- THE LOUISE PROJECT – which is a social cohesion project supporting the Roma people
- MARILLAC CARE – which provides residential care for people with acquired brain injuries
DC Services also supports three residential care homes, who are members of their Vincentian Values Today (VIVAT) initiative.